Siemens Drive Based Safety Integrated (12/12/18)
Siemens Drive Based Safety Integrated, Streetsboro, OH
December 12, 2018 - December 12, 2018
Course Length: 1 Day
555 Frost Rd, Suite 105
Streetsboro, Ohio 44241
This event will educate the attendees on the benefits of drive based Safety Integrated technology.
The event is designed for end users with AC drive or servo experience but could also benefit decision makers with the benefits of adopting the innovations that Safety Integrated bring.
Lunch is provided!
- Basic commissioning of Sinamics G120 drive
- Safety Integrated discussion
- Lab 1 – Hardwired Safe Torque Off
- Lab 2 – Hardwired Safe Stop 1 (optional)
- Discuss additional drive based SI functions and Safety Networks
- Basic commissioning of G120 for PROFINET control
- Lab 3 – Configuring dbSI functions controlled via PROFIsafe
- Sinamics S120 positioning demonstration with dbSI
- Review range of drive applications utilizing dbSI